Thank you for your interest in Fustini's employment opportunities.
FULFILLMENT AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGER, Traverse City, MI
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fustini’s is seeking a skilled, organized and efficient fulfillment and distribution manager to join our growing company. With 4 brick and mortar stores and a growing number of resellers, we provide an exceptional array of oils and vinegars for home cooking. Our fulfillment and distribution processes need to match the exceptional service we provide in-store and online and we are seeking the right fit for our Williamsburg facility. Enthusiasm, a willingness to learn about our product, organization and leadership skills are required for this position with growth potential. We offer a competitive salary, health care reimbursement and quarterly bonus potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production of core product
- Order fulfillment for online, store shipping and wholesale accounts
- Inventory management
- Staffing of warehouse
- Produce finished bottles of oils & vinegars to supply all online/instore shipping orders, and instore demand
- Maintain bottling machines
- Ship and fulfill customer orders from both the online store, brick & mortar Fustini’s stores, and Fustini’s Tasting Bars.
- Designate best workflow and organization of space
- Manage the fulfillment of Oil and Vinegar of the Month program
- Send pallet shipments to stores
- Inventory Management
- Receive shipments at the warehouse. Operate forklift, optimize pallet storage on pallet racks.
- Order products
- Order and maintain shipping supplies
- Establish SOP’s for the existing inventory system within QB POS, establish a system for both retail stores and warehouse to use
- Hire appropriate staff to meet staffing expectations and payroll hours
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Conduct staff reviews
- Supervise staff to maximize efficiency in production and shipping
- Establish and maintain excellent quality control of all items, both filling and packing
- Follow all Covid safe protocol
- Exemplify Fustinis Core Values
We strive for the following in all we do:
- Welcoming-Happily and proactively embrace employees and customers to feel included, appreciated and inspired
- Inspiring-Ignite ideas and zest in others for creating healthy flavorful meals
- Commitment-Giving your heart, time and energy to producing a quality product, excellent customer service and support for each other
- Integrity-Act in a manner that is honest, reliable, trustworthy and respectful
- Continuous Improvement-Committing to getting better every day by continuously taking initiative to innovate and improve products, services and ourselves
- Community- Create an environment where Fustini’s is open and available to serve those around us
- Maintain the warehouse and production areas to comply with MI Agriculture Department standards
- Remain engaged with the essence of Fustini’s, the customer experience.
- Leadership/management – Develop production and fulfillment standards for staff, delegate appropriate tasks to run efficiently and safely, excellent communication and personal skills required
- Analytical capability – manage finished and semi-finished inventory and schedule production to maximize service and minimize working capital through the analysis of demand trends and supply lead times from vendors.
- Leadership - Lead by setting a good example.
- Organization – keeps the warehouse clean and organized.
- Service – Excellent customer service skills, solicit feedback to improve service; Respond to requests for service and assistance; Meet commitments.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treat others with respect and consideration
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily
- Experience with email, PO’s, inventory systems and warehouse management
- Experience with UPS Worldship, QB POS and inventory
- Supervisory experience
- Forklift operation certification
- Frequently required to stand and walk for long periods of time in a fast-paced environment
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift 50 pounds
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Beginning salary: 50 k with quarterly bonus potential
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Simple Saving plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discount
- Complimentary Fustinis cooking classes
Fustini's Holland: Part-time sales associate for our Fustini's team. We are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals who love cooking and sharing their favorite ways to "fustinify" food. Must be available weekends. Some weekday and evening hours, as needed. Please email email@example.com or stop in our downtown Holland location.