Dark Balsamic Vinegars

Fustini’s Natural Flavors Statement

Fustini’s Oils & Vinegars is dedicated to providing safe, high-quality, flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oils and Vinegars. We pride ourselves in sourcing only the highest-quality ingredients, which include all our natural flavors. Each Fustini’s-specific natural flavor is made fresh and specifically for Fustini’s. This ensures that our customers experience the freshest taste. These natural flavors give our products that distinguishable and best-in-class taste and flavor which make our products so unique. 

What does Natural Flavor mean? It’s simple. The flavors are solely derived from plants and not created chemically. In fact, Fustini’s specifically sources non-GMO natural flavorings for our customer’s peace of mind. 

Recipe formulations for olive oils and balsamics are considered intellectual property and is recognized as an industry standard. Due to intellectual property restrictions with each Fustini’s-specific recipe, flavoring companies have made it a policy to not publish proprietary information. All of our natural flavor components are regulated by the FDA, USDA, and safe quality food institutes, ensuring food safety best practices. Fustini’s guarantees its customers that we will never source artificial ingredients or flavors to cut corners and save on cost. When the quality department develops formulations, they target less than 2% gross weight of natural flavoring within our flavored olive oils and vinegars range of products, meaning the other 98% is fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar.

Asian Blackberry
Black Currant
Black Truffle
Chocolate
Cinnamon Pear
Espresso
Fig
Herbs of Naples
Lavender
Maple
Natural Balsamic Glaze
Pomegranate
Raspberry
Red Apple
Riserva
Strawberry
12 Year Traditional
18 Year Traditional